116. This Is What Happens When You Stop Drinking
Have you ever wondered what happens when you stop drinking alcohol?
Patrick shares how he would religiously check on the googles what would happen for him when he stopped drinking.
He walks you through what to expect in the first week, month and year of stopping drinking and shares his experience along the way.
Some of the cool things he covers are:
- Living life in the edges
- What to expect from the first few days, weeks and months
- ALL the benefits of stopping that you can and can’t see
- The crazy ways Patrick would try to prevent problems caused by alcohol
- The incredible liver (actually has over 500 vital functions, he said 200)
- Alcohol shrinks the brain and the awesome reversal effect that takes place when you stop
Connect with Patrick:
To find out how Patrick can help you stop drinking and create an awesome life without alcohol, book a free one hour consultation to discover how his 6 month 1-1 coaching program will take you from feeling out of control and self-hating to sober, clear-headed, full of energy, looking good and doing more of what you love in life.
Whether you decide to work with him or not, the consultation alone will help you understand where you are and why you do what you do. It’s a no-brainer. Get yourself booked in here.
You can also join The Alcohol ReThink Project, a free 30 day email mindset-reset series to support you in stopping drinking
Facebook Group (Private): https://www.facebook.com/groups/alcoholrethinkproject