Been There, Done That
My world used to spin around alcohol, it got so fast I didn't know how to get off.
Do any of the below sound familiar to YOU?
- Life revolves about when & where you can drink
- Want to stop or take a break but can't find the off button
- Failed attempts, broken promises, thinking there's something wrong with you
- Easily stressed, impatient, and highly irritable
- Quick to hit the 'f*ck it' button
- All or nothing thinking
- Prioritising alcohol over family
- Want to destroy the 'self'
- Going out sober sounds like the worst thing EVER
- Fear a life without alcohol
- Feeling disconnected, trapped and incapable
- Want to hide your reasons for rethinking alcohol
- Sick of drinking to deal with life
- Sick of life and drinking to deal with it
If you're ready to let go of alcohol...
- Have a super clear WHY
- ReThink your belief systems about alcohol and yourself
- Unlearn your desire for alcohol by understanding what creates your urges
- Learn how to manage your emotions (Yes guys do have them)
- Learn how alcohol and the brain work
- Identify what your values are and live by them
- Let go of shaming yourself and step into your awesomeness
- Stop giving a shit what other people 'might' think or say about your decision
- Develop skills and strategies to overcome triggers, habits and urges
- Disrupt old patterns of thinking
- Make peace with the past
- Put yourself first
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Schedule a free one hour consultation with me to see how I can help you stop drinking without going to AA meetings, labelling yourself powerless or an alcoholic.