120. Healing Pain with Andrew Casselton
On this week's episode of The Alcohol ReThink podcast, Patrick was joined by Andrew Casselton.
Andrew stopped drinking over 15 years ago and shares his journey to sobriety and more importantly, what it has created for him since.
Some of the cool things he covers are:
- How alcohol is socially expected at university in the UK
- The impact of alcohol on productivity, risky behaviour and physical pain
- Existing and not living
- The power of mindfulness and meditation
- Managing anxiety after addiction
- Beliefs we create in childhood that play out as adults
- Developing a practice of self-care, mindfulness and being kind to yourself
Connect with Andrew:
Connect with Patrick:
To find out how Patrick can help you stop drinking and create an awesome life without alcohol, book a free one hour consultation to discover how his 6 month 1-1 coaching program will take you from feeling out of control and self-hating to sober, clear-headed, full of energy, looking good and doing more of what you love in life.
Whether you decide to work with him or not, the consultation alone will help you understand where you are and why you do what you do. It’s a no-brainer. Get yourself booked in here.
You can also join The Alcohol ReThink Project, a free 30 day email mindset-reset series to support you in stopping drinking
Facebook Group (Private): https://www.facebook.com/groups/alcoholrethinkproject