123. How To Tell Your Mates You’re Taking a Break from Alcohol
Are you worried about telling your mates you’re not drinking or taking a break?
Do you come up with every reason under the sun for not drinking except for the real one?
In this week’s episode of The Alcohol ReThink podcast, Patrick is discussing ‘how to tell your mates you’re stopping or taking a break from alcohol.’
You can expect to discover some of the fears that can hold you back and what can happen when you finally open up about your decision.
He also shares why he thinks speaking your truth and letting others be wrong about you and your choices is important.
Some of the cool things he shares are:
- People can’t argue with your truth
- Sobriety is a beautiful journey of self-discovery
- Write down your fears about telling your mates
- The clearer you are on why you’re stopping the easier it’ll be to have conversations
- How people react to your decision says more about them than you
- Life is never about being perfect
- Failure leads to success…. If you let it
Connect with Patrick:
To find out how Patrick can help you stop drinking and create an awesome life without alcohol, book a free one hour consultation to discover how his 6 month 1-1 coaching program will take you from feeling out of control and self-hating to sober, clear-headed, full of energy, looking good and doing more of what you love in life.
Whether you decide to work with him or not, the consultation alone will help you understand where you are and why you do what you do. It’s a no-brainer. Get yourself booked in here.
You can also join The Alcohol ReThink Project, a free 30 day email mindset-reset series to support you in stopping drinking
Facebook Group (Private): https://www.facebook.com/groups/alcoholrethinkproject/